Monday, September 10, 2018

THE 3 WEEK KETOGENIC DIET – REVIEWED

You may have seen this 3 week ketogenic diet program buzzing around the internet, I know I have and that is why I purchased it myself so I could write a review and decide if this was something I wanted to promote to my online community.  I am affiliated with this program, the reviews are my own after purchasing the program and if you do purchase through my review, I will receive a small commission.
I was pleasantly surprised at what was included in this program and I wanted to write my unbiased review so you can decide if this is something for you. As I have shared in many other posts, I have been ketogenic for almost two years now, but it wasn’t until I started following a meal plan that I really saw the results. Needless to say I am a huge advocate for a meal plan when starting out on a ketogenic diet and an active support group that goes along with it.
So much of dieting and sustaining is having support along the way. How many of us have started a diet but had a spouse that was eating the old foods that made us overweight in the first place? It doesn’t take you long to fall of the wagon and go back to the way things were. It’s a vicious cycle because then mentally we are so hard on ourselves, and you don’t know how much those feelings, emotions and thoughts have an impact on you emotionally, and not for the good.
There is so much to know and I think taking all the guess work out of the equation when you start out lets you focus on your health and how good you feel and then you can slowly start to learn about the effects of ketosis and then like many, start to experiment with foods off of your meal plan and see how your body reacts.
What I like about this program is that it is a 3 week ketogenic diet. So what that means is the following…

These are the highlights:

  • Price: $27 – super low price for what is included
  • Guaranteeing a 3-9 lb weight loss over the 21 days
  • Money back guarantee
    • Lose the Weight or Your Money Back 60-Day Guarantee.
  • It’s a digital program, so you get access straight after download, so no waiting around for it to arrive in the mail
  • By purchasing, you get access for life to their FULL database of videos, meal plans, recipes, exercise tutorials and more.
  • Perfect fresh opportunity for those wanting to try the ketogenic diet and can put a time stamp on it of a 21-day challenge and also great for veteran dieters who want to change things up for 31 days to see some new results
Let’s dig into the details.

What’s Included

  1. The Launch Handbook: It gives you a complete look at the science behind gaining and losing weight, so you can finally follow straightforward, precise steps to burn away stubborn body fat and achieving ketosis.
  2. The Diet Handbook: outlines exactly what it takes from a metabolism and hormone perspective to lose weight. Outlines what foods to eat, which ones to avoid and steps to sustain the weight loss and continue losing after the program.
  3. The Activity Handbook: a book around how to exercise for your body and lose weight. Includes
    1. The top 5 body weight exercises you should master,
    2. 10 written “metabolic” workouts so you know exactly what to do during The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet
    3. 10 Personal Trainer guided exercise videos coaching and training you to perform the most effective workout
  4. Mindset Guide: Focuses on a health mindset to aid in your weight loss. Gives you the inspiration and energy to break through mental barriers, using proven focus techniques that keep you motivated throughout The 3 Week Ketogenic Diet and sustainment
  5. Access to the Private Support group: Ask the founder and people who are doing the diet alongside you questions so you can be successful.
There is a ton of information and reviews available on the program.  Hands down in my opinion the best part of purchasing a program like this is the support group. Once you download and get access you will be shocked at how many people are starting the program with you and you can do it together.  If you have questions and post it online, the amount of people that chime in to help.  It’s invaluable.
Here is a video explaining the program:

What Are People Saying?




The Verdict:

Keep in mind that $27 is less than the price of most monthly gym memberships, or even one session with a personal trainer… and neither of them promise to return your money but this program does.
I have purchased other programs online in the past and the money back guarantee is real. I like that security as I have exercised my options in the past when a program was not fit for size for me. To be honest, exercise works against me, so I need a program that is focused on food, and this offers that.
There is a lot of information available on this program and reviews available online that you can search, which is great! I don’t ever purchase a program where no one online is talking about it. Those reviews help you trust the product and encourage you to make a purchase safely.
The recipes are awesome! I am always a fan of adding new ketogenic recipes to my collection. The program also includes a bonus book of 10 minute meals and desserts and sauces – yes please!
I would recommend this to anyone, the value for the money is really good for what you get!  Let’s face it, we spend that on a coffee order at Starbucks for the family.  Put that into perspective.


THE 3 WEEK KETOGENIC DIET





atricle source: https://lyndsaymullaney.com/the-3-week-ketogenic-diet-reviewed

No comments:

Post a Comment